of.brief update.&.me.

Saya busy, so much so that I didn't get to blog-stalking these few days. Haih.

So lets be random for a bit.

I found an awesome tailor for my solemnization dress.Woot! A good price for a nice dress and a matching veil. I hope it gonna be lovely dan bukannya janji kosong semata.

I got the 1st draft of our wedding invitation. I hafta admit that I'm thrilled. Seeing those thing is like telling myself that all of this craziness that I'm having is real. Like God, look at that familiar walimatulurus thingy, it's real alright.

I'm freaking out over the fact that I'm getting married. Gah.

Work is pouring in like you wouldn't believe. I can't wait for the weekend to come.

Last but not the least, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAKNA BEBEH!Kiss kiss :x (I know you stalk me like everyday :P)

So yea, have a blessed birthday okie. We'll celebrate this weekend, it's time to parrrtteeyyy! :P

Owh yea, I have something to tell you, I hope you'll like it(It's the least I can do lah before I'm tangled in my knots.)

That's about it.

Ciou.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker