♥of.tasks.&.me.♥

C*** came over to ask me out for dinner last night(with buah tangan from his mom, thankyousoverymuch :D) whilst shivering with hunger as he was on leave yesterday and was too malas to go out for food. Kemalasan apekah ini?(Eh wait a sec, how could you go on such diet without me? Saya pon nak kurus jugak.) T_T

Anyway, we went for pizza(so much of a diet), wiped everything clean within an hour and lepak. The 1st real lepak after the whole engagement thing and boy, we had like 100 gazillions of stuff to talk about.

As our lepak was adjourned to a next unknown date(which probably comes this weekend or earlier) when he sent me back home, I was already equipped with a handful of stuff to do for the big day.

First thing first, I need to dig up our almost forgotten to-do-list which we made like 100 years ago and put in some new crucial things, the kursus perkahwinan thingy and a serious series of shopping sprees to name a few, hmpp..well darling,I seriously don't mind the shopping. Esok boleh start? he he.

Anyway, just when I thought we're done with the talking,C*** called and we blabbered away until the clock strike 3a.m.(When will we ever learn? Hari keja sila tido awal,tsk tsk).

So please don't mind me if I look like a walking zombie today, well, mental-state wise not physically mind you. :P

Off for a meeting now. Tata

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker