of.the 1st.&.me.

I haven't venture into the whole freaking out over petty stuff world in the longest time.

Not to say that I have nothing to be insecure about nor that I'm blissfully happy sitting on the top of the world or something, creeps still come and go sometimes, knocking at my door when I least expected.

But well, I've learned a lesson not to go berserk( just yet) coz once I do, it gonna be ugly. Real ugly as I'm never the pretentious kind and wouldn't be the one blowing kisses when all I wanna do is throw a Molotov cocktail to someone's face.

Yea, I'm just plain obvious like that.

Anywaayy,

the 1st weekend of the year was a blissful one. I did nothing but hang out with the cousins, watched gruesome movies(he he,movie genre kegemaran Kakna :P), went out for a rare family outing(he he, kakna bebeh,ya know what I mean) and ate a blardy lot(yer,it defies my new year resolution).

So yea, that's about it.

Have a great week aight?

Ciou.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker