♥of.another journey.&.me.♥


It's the time of the year again, the time when people would list down their endless resolutions and milestones to mark the end of a year and a beginning of of a new one,

anddd I'm one of those typical bunch. he he.

Ya know lah just in case I forgot what I've achieved and whatnot.

So lets get it on with the milestones, shall we?

  1. Managed to keep my owh so flexible job, tho it's not like I'm struggling to avoid myself from being fired or anything but it's great to have a job with an enormous career progress and the fact that I'm enjoying it whilst I'm at it. Heard the news bout the big increment/promotion coming, but lets keep it for later.

  2. Learned how to keep my sanity over those uninvited dramas. It's hard to live a life without any interference from those freaks these days, tho your life is pathetic it ain't a good reason to mess with others. 3 words, get a life.

  3. Realized that the cure to most of the relationship issues(be it with the pacar and whoevernot) is to blardy communicate. Since we don't have our thoughts written and flashing brightly on top of our head so yea, kindly speak up. The pacar wouldn't know that you're dying for something or you're agitated over something that he did unless you say it out loud(yea, guys, sometimes they are totally blurry just like that. he he :P ).

  4. Managed to spend more time with the parents and the beloved sanak-sedara. I made it a point to get back home at least once month. We need to keep the parents happy no?

  5. Learned a lesson or two about cars. Must. check.on.em.often. Jangan tau bawak jer.(this exact sentence sounds oddly familiar :P)

  6. Managed to stay in a relationship for 3 freaking years and finally took one of the big steps toward the tangled in the knots world. Honestly being engaged is funny, I still couldn't stop smirking when people referring to C*** as tunang or finance dan semua yang sewaktu dengannyer. In fact, I still call him pacar or bf. Tunang is just too hmmpp..serious. Well, perhaps it is. Ini serious! :P

  7. I planned to go far this year and I did. Not distance wise but on certain things.
That's about it, others are too hmpp..private or to bleh to be mentioned. he he.

The resolutions? Again, I'll stick with my ever so wonderful resolution.

Attitude.

To be grateful for the blessed life - attitude.

To respect people - attitude.

To appreciated the loved ones - attitude.

To not be dangerously envious of others - attitude.

It's sorta corny(as I would repeat this year in year out) but I still believe that a good attitude will determine how far one can go in life.

In case it didn't show, I'm truly thankful for everything, be it good or bad. Hikmah sometimes comes in a funny way no?

Alhamdulillah.

So yea, have a great new year.

See you next year.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker