♥of.the post mortem.&.me.♥

This is corny, tapiiiii...

I would like to extend my gratitude to those directly and indirectly involved in making my I'm getting there day so blardy awesome and err..hassle free(except for those minor stuff here and there, you know lah, you just couldn't win them all).

The parents for the much needed emotional and ehem, financial support :P( of coz la, programmer cabuk where got money one.Love love), the arrays of helpful aunties(whom willing to spend their time for the hantaran hunting thingy and foodies), beloved cousins for the support(one of the lovely hantaran included) and the much needed cara-cara untuk bersalam dengan mertua practice and last but not least the relatives and friends(yang datang gile jauh) for making it it owh so meriah.

From the bottom on my bottomless heart, I truly thank you. :x

Well, I'm running out of words on how all those stuff changed my life(forever) and how it makes me feel.

So yea, I won't go on with the endless senseless rambling, so let's simplify it, shall we?


  1. I like my simple baju. It got the right amount of bling-bling. Just the way I like it.Less is more,no?
  2. Apekah sungguh putih dan scary compared to my real skin(after I managed to rub off the 18 feet thick makeup). Tsk tsk.

  3. I sorta hmpp...detest my makeup since I'm not big on those fair and lovely thingy. Like what's the problem people? What's with the perempuan mesti la putih untuk nampak chantik crap. Like cmmon, grow up. I'm thankful to be fair but I don't need to be any fairer so thankyouverymuch.

  4. Dad ordered waaaay too much food that I think we could feed the whole kampung with it. That what happened when you got 2 caterers.

  5. I'm thankful for a sempoi future PIL. Please God, make em stay that way.

  6. I like my hantaran tho I think mum was overcharged for it, shall find a better decorator next year.

  7. I love my ring & I'm big on the platinum and diamond thingy so nobody could talk me out of it. Thankyouverymuch.(Yea, I don't mind if the ring tak laku kalau nak digadai so shshh already).

  8. I missed all the fun outside the house since I was busy being pemalu inside - plus the weather was crazy, sangat panas. Mana boleh keluar nanti cair makeup I(sila baca dengan nada yang vain).

  9. I was starving since I was too nervous to eat but finally managed to gobble down a quater-plateful after Tok's countless reminder. A quater of a plate you ask? Fret not, it was just the beginning, we had abundant of leftovers remember? :P

  10. Despite all, I am truly thankful for everything. Alhamdulillah.
Owh yes, the big day is coming within 6 months,so pardon me if I start to go all paranoid and whiny about the wedding thing(as it would be so absurd if I'm not). he he.

Till then, wish me luck.

Ciou.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker