♥of. a big step &.me.♥


I'm half way there, we(me & C***) are half way there.

Yea, we finally decided to get married(haha, ayat macam terpaksa, no lah. The time has come).

Hence the news that I'm about to convey,

we're engaged! :P
Rasa macam sudah all grown up. ( I'm supposed to feel that years ago isn't it?)

Well ya, being semi-attached is..hmpp..well, fun(even more reasons to hector him). :P

Honestly, somewhere at the back of my mind, I still couldn't believe we've come this far(tho I'm very much thankful for it) since we're just different(tho we share the same hobby of talking and nagging at each other & insatiable passion for good food).

C***'s pretty simple.

Good-humored(me likey, tho sometimes jokes dia memang rasa macam nak tampar jer),the kinda person who would be ever so ready to laugh at my jokes(or at me specifically when I start to panic like a headless chicken),

never fuss over details(unlike ehem, yours truly which sometimes irritates the hell out of me.Itu bukannya tidak fussy tapi ignorance okeh?)

willing to take some time off only to teach me the easiest route to my friend's wedding(especially when he won't be able to come due to other obligation) so I won't get lost in the middle of nowhere(yea, I have a bad sense of direction, thank God I got myself another half who's vice versa & he's caring just like that. Love love),

nags about my multiple addictions *roll eyes* & ease me of my paranoia-complicated-self pain.

A minus point as he doesn't appreciate the power of retail therapy as much as I do(coz the only shopping that he does is for his cars not himself tapi still kena drag around for my shopping spree all the same) but never the one who would be lack of idea to comment. He would go " I think that color would look better on you, tadi tu color macam busuk". (How is it even possible for a color to be busuk? )

He used(used ke? he he) to be my personal loan-shark once upon a time ago(read: when I just started working and would spend the whole paycheque 2 weeks after I got em(it was heavenly,tapi lepas tuu..owh misery)& too broke to replace my own missing cellphone when it got stolen. he he).

He's the youngest in the family but surprisingly(in a good way) tidak ketegaq(read:degil) unlike me. If I'm a soldier I would be the one who keeps on running toward the enemies whilst firing my gun tho I've been shot 5 times.

I strive for what I believe in - tho it's not like I'm right most of the time, but I'm stubborn & too determined just like that. It would take a hella lot of patience and a heart of steel to cope with me whilst I'm taking the reality in before I'm finally back to my senses.

Anndddddd I hate to admit this, but I'm rather stuck up so my apologies don't come easy, it's like kalau you're not sorry, don't be. It's better than hypocrisy no? Mintak maaf tak ikhlas buat ape. he he.

So yea, being well determined is one thing,but being annoyingly stubborn is another - that's something I need to work on.

Owh well, there's a loong way to go & I hope C***'s patience enough to go thru that, till then, wish me luck.

Tata.

p/s: More stories, pictures & gratitude coming later.

3 comments:

F is my name said...

didie!!!! walaupon agak terlambat tp nak cakap gak.. congrats.... congrats! i'm happy 4 u :)

MsAnak said...

Hehe, mucho gracias che ah :D Bile lagi? hehehe.

Soraya Zainal said...

hey.. congrats ;)

eXTReMe Tracker