of.unproductive.&.me.

Monday is sucky.

Especially when you got to spent the long weekend at home with abundant food to eat, huge tv to watch, big comfy bed to sleep on, mum to talk to and go out for endless shopping spree with, lil brother to hector & dad to nag at you about stuff(yea yea, I'm still being nagged at.)

Haih.

I think I'm having those homesick-ness syndromes again.

Anyway, my productiveness at work is rapidly decreasing. Thanks to these facts

  1. The freezing period is coming(the system deployment freezing period okay, not mine :P) hence the malas-ness.

  2. The office is eerily quiet since most of the people are off for a loong break from work & I'm just well, in the mood for a long break too.

  3. My system's user is sucky(yea,still talking about the same user from hell). She claimed that she had emailed me regarding some stuff & I've checked for 1000 thousands times but there's no blardy email and now you're mad at me for the so called insufficient support?

    Like hello, I'm the developer, if you ever bump into an error, kindly contact the helpdesk. That's what it's for. It's like if you found a defect on a product that you bought in T*sco, you won't simply call up the manufacturer right?(Unless of coz you are one of those rajin people). You would normally go to the customer service for refund or exchange. So yea, the same concept applies, thankyouverymuch.

  4. My head is stuffed with something which is rather,hmpp..worrying but lets not go there.
That's about it, as I'm too lazy to write bout the remaining 1001 facts. :P

On a lighter note, I'm going back home again on Wednesday, for a longer than the previous one weekend. I hope it gonna be a blast.

I can't wait.

On a second thought, I would rather wait.

Have a great week & owh, hope it's not too late to wish you a happy Ma'al Hijrah.

Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker