of.very hectic but alive.&.me.

I'm alive, but I've been sooo occupied with loads of thing that I barely had enough time to breathe(not literally,ya know what I mean).

So let's be random for a bit.

Anyway, last week had been tremendously hectic.

I had a deployment which lasted all night, I only managed to get back home a few minutes past subuh and the roads were starting to get busy too during my drive back home but it was satisfying nevertheless.

Managed to do some extensive shopping during the weekend, courtesy of c***. :x The truth is, I didn't really bother bout those small stuff that comes with the huge price tag before but unfortunately that's exactly what I want..err..need I mean. :P

The darling's engagement on Saturday was nice, fancy and all that. Congratz darling, you're looking wonderful and obviously happy. :P Its great to see those familiar faces again(Munnie is out of the list since she's just next door,jalan kaki pon sampai) & yea, the foood. What's kenduri without the food kaaann? I ate like there's no tomorrow, wait a min, not me, C*** ate like there's no tomorrow. Patut la tak kurus2. Ehem. :P

I'm currently in the mid of my 4 days J2EE architecture training, yea, you guessed it right.It's booooring. It reminded me of those undergrad's boring classes which seem to go on forever. *sighs*

I'm going back home for the long weekend, so little time so much (shopping) to do. Hmpp..

I need a facial, like desperately. Tsk tsk.

I want sotong goreng tepung.

Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker