♥of.nasi minyak.&.me.♥

Yea, nasik minyak,but not mine. Yet. :P

Anyway,I hate to sound blardy vain, but I got a blardy color transfer on the white leather-trimmed handle of my new bag. Owh sungguh mengecewakan. So how ah?

Tsk tsk. Now should I go and burn my red silk satin baju kurung? Hmppp...

Hatred and frustration aside.

I should thank C*** for the weekend's shopping spree since he's been sooo generous and baik hati and understanding and baik hati and..hmpp..did I tell you that he's so baik hati? he he. :P

Being this near(approximately 2mm) to being broke tho it's only the 1st week of the month is one thing but having a generous pacar who pays for everything(which I should repay back later thru the various payment scheme, yea, my pacar is as flexible as court mammoth) is another. I should be really thankful for that.

What would I do without you? Plenty, I'm just resourceful like that. :P

Back to the nasi minyak.

I managed to stuff myself with as much nasi minyak as I could handle(after a week of rice-less week, yea, I'm trying to lose weight over here, sila ketawa). Zue's mum event tapau some of the yummeh food for me to bring home for dinner & extra goodie bags. Owh terima kasih.

So yea darling, have a blessed married life okie. Don't argue too much(yea yea, this comes from me). Make loads of babies(okie, this is not from me, this make loads of babies thing sometimes deserve a slap on the face,ade sedikit annoying). Whatever it is, be happy aight? Owh yea, I'll be waiting for you, for you know what. :P

Another bunch of kenduri is coming next weekend, yeah Dec is such a nasi minyak laden month. I simply love it but my yearning-for-a-better-weight-self sorta hate it. :P

Owh, have a great week.

Tata.

2 comments:

mar!ahaf!z said...

me to hubby : nnt saya ada duit, saya bayar balik ok? (ntah biler la nak ada duit tu.. )

makan je bulan ni.. 1st jan, baru buat resolution nak ctrl makan.. :)

MsAnak said...

Hubby takpe,leh buat2 lupa. Bf tak bleh :P Wajib bayar.hehehe

Owh me pon nak diet jugak :P

eXTReMe Tracker