♥of.roller coaster.&.me.♥

Life has been one hell of a roller coaster ride for me, tho it's only the 2nd day of the months.

What kinda ride you ask?

Lemme enlighten you with the facts.

  1. I bumped into a car whilst trying to swift my car from being hit by a blardy lorry(whilst hanging for my dear life) and it cost me a month of paycheque to compensate the other car's damage and mine. I lost the whole front bumper but Alhamdulillah it's just that. Duit bleh dicari , no?

  2. So yea, I'm almost one paycheque poorer, so I guess I hafta survive on whatever left of my 6 days old paycheque, do you think I can survive? Yes I can!(Berusahalah!) :P

  3. I spent the entire afternoon at the workshop yesterday, but it ain't that miserable with C*** around.(He happened to have a loong break for EID, thanks darling, what would I do without you.) So yea, managed to chuck the old bumper out, a wee bit of fix on the chassis & the new bumper was fitted in. All good minus the odd color for the bumper, I couldn't bear the fact that I would be transport-less for days(again), so yea, just bear the mismatch bumper's color lah for now kan? It ain't that bad pon. he he.(Ayat penyedap hati.)

  4. I'm still waiting for the other driver to come up with the payment arrangement - since he's so nice and perhaps I looked like a sad little lost kid or something yesterday, so he thought it would be better for me to have some sort of monthly payment scheme(hah, how lucky is that?). Tho I've already put the money aside but we'll see how it goes lah.
That's about it, after all it boils down to the fact that I'm okay, Alhamdulillah. :)

Have a great week okay, and drive safe(he he, seriously, take it from me, you don't wanna be broke at the beginning of the month like me, do you?).

Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker