of.graveyard-shift.&.me.

I got back home at 4am this morning, no, not from a long night of a wild party or the sort, I was working. :P

Had a big dinner at Chilis in Bangsar with C***. No pictures of us, the food or people singing a birthday song to C***(since its not his cup of tea to have those kinda stuff, tho I swear those ppl in Chilis were singing the same old birthday song to 4 different people last night, like woh banyak sungguh orang celebrate besdey semalam.) .

We ate, talked and lepak(whilst having countless amount of refill for the bottomless juice) until it was time for him to get back home(to sleep) & for me to start working.

The whole deployment started around 12. It was magic that I was not feeling sleepy as I tend to kong out before midnite these days.(Yea, that's what getting old is all about, nak berjaga malam pon dah susah.)

All worked out fine except a few fix here and there & at the end of everything, I hafta admit I love the short but peaceful drive home. It's blardy serene that it's hard to believe that I'm in KL at all. Macam owh sungguh tenang,takde driver kurang ajar nak menyelit tak tentu pasal and whatnot, tapi adelah scary kalau kereta rosak.

Well, I got back home and had a hard time to sleep, since it's waaay passed my normal sleepy hour so I read some books and God knows when I kong out only to wake up few hours later thanks to C***'s wake up call. Thx dearest. :x

Anyway, will be on leave starting tomorrow. Jom balik kampung.

Have a safe trip back home & have a blessed EID-adha ya hear?

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker