♥of.incidents.&.me.♥

Forgive me for the lack of updates, but I've been busy, very, tres, sangat busy. Like you wouldn't believe.

& to add up to the hectic life of mine, the beloved car decided to break down whilst I was driving to work yesterday annnnd I left my house key in the car(slaps head).

So yea, I was late for work, hitched a ride on a tow truck(yes, a huge big ass tow truck, thank God it's new.New bermaksud ianya chantek dan bersih) to the service centre & I am now car-less, transport-less or whatever you wanna call it & I was late for work.

Did I tell you I was really late for work?(He he, macam tak biasa.)

So yea,whiny-self aside.

Now lets count my blessings.

I'm thankful that I'm fortunate enough to realized that my car was over-heated & managed to pull over to the side(whilst calling for help) before the car exploded, ha ha. Okie before the engine exploded, else I hafta fork out few thousands for a new engine instead of 200 bucks for a radiator fix.

I'm thankful for C***, having him around = lower cost for the radiator fix & the much needed explanations on the car and whatnot. Love love :P

I'm thankful for having a housemate who's small enough to climb thru the window into my room.(Yer bilik yang memang tiada ciri-ciri keselamatan langsung) Thanks Liza :P Nanti kot tertinggal kunci,boleh la tolong lagi.

I'm thankful that nothing severe happened to the car and I'll be able to pick it up by 4pm today,else guess who hafta send me to work for my system deployment tonite?(Yea, akhirnya setelah 5 months without any system deployment,harini kena jugak keje graveyard shift.)


I'm thankful for today, as it's C***'s birthday(Happy 26th birthday darling, a year older and wiser yea? Birthday gift tunggu bln dpn :x ), so we'll get to go out for a big dinner before work, my work to be precise. (Yea, stock up on the calories sebelum keja sampai ke pagi.)

Owh, my bag arrived yesterday & it's just owh so lovely.(but that's it I'm refraining myself from shopping but I have to, wait a min, I need to shop for next month. Haih.)

I'll be on leave on Thursday so I'll get to head back home with lil brother & cousin. Yey to a loong weekend.

That's all about it, need to work on my deployment check-list now.

Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker