♥of.working weekend &.me.♥

This is sorta cheesy, but it's rather true. he he.

Anyway....

It's Friday!Already? I'm trying not to sound excited. Well, there's nothing much to be excited about when you hafta work during the weekend.

Yea, I'm working this weekend. The 1st one so far. Thanks to my beloved users. *glares at them*

Apparently they assume that I'm such a geek that I do nothing but work. Tak boleh pikir ke orang nak shopping kah? Tengok theater kah?(The cousins are going to watch the musical this weekend,sadly without me.Sobs.) Berdating kah? Ape kah?

I never feel this workaholic before(& I'm not planning to stay this way.). Hnss.. hnss..

The worst thing that could happen is me, turning into a workaholic and after time goes by, I woke up from my deep workaholic-ness slumber only to realize that everything has passes me by - my life, my youthfulness, my family, my friends & probably C***. *gasp*

Okay, that's too much drama. :P Padahal sekali kena paksa conduct training during weekend.

On a lighter(but sorta depressing) note, I haven't see C*** for the longest time. Well, not so long lah. The longest was 6 months, so this hafta be the 2nd longest.

It has been 2 weeks. 2 freaking weeks tho we lives 15 minutes away from each other. How's that even possible? So near but yet so far ey?

It's been that long that I reckon that he would notice that I've gained 0.5kg.

Well, ya know how people you rarely see could be somewhat annoying(dan sungguh particular) and they would go "Eh dah kurus!"(okay,ayat ni tak annoying) or "Sehat yer sekarang?".Cess..Memang la sehat,gaji saya banyak kan,so makan semua cukup.Ape jeles ke? Yer sila jeles. * roll eyes*

I digress.

Where was I? Owh yes, it's been two weeks and counting. I don't know if we could ever meet up this weekend- with the work and whatnot, so lets see how far can we go.

Owh saya dah malas nak mengadap the codes, cepat lah 4.45. Saya nak balik on time(wishful thinking).

Have a great weekend, ya already know how I'll be spending mine. Hmpp..

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker