♥of.pictures.&.me.♥

I had another long day at work yesterday, only managed to reach home when the clock stroke 9. Thanks to my owh so wonderful users. * glares at imaginary users *

My ranting about them could be endless, but lets not go there.

So yes, as promised. The reception pics. All credits go to the cousins as I wasn't bothered to bring a digicam as mine is sucky. Very sucky. So how la to take nice pictures like that? (tho it's not like I'll look better in a pic taken with a better camera).

I digress.

US , cousins and also nieces.


The flower girls yang kebosanan dengan sulky menunggu for the grand enterance walk - except for Azra of coz. he he. Control senyum for the camera. The picture just doesn't do justice to how cute they're that night.


Congratulation again to Abg Daus & Kak Leena.

So who's next?(Soalan yang membawa padah.) ha ha. :P

Back to work.

2 comments:

ailyz said...

the next is................. DIDY..heheehhe

MsAnak said...

So not cik adik.haha

eXTReMe Tracker