♥of.losing it.&.me.♥

Today hafta be the day I lost my patience, like seriously every little patience that I have for these users finally vaporized into thin air( walaupon tidak berlaku sebarang acara membaling kerusi, hanya mengeluarkan ayat yang berbaur impatient).

If it's not bad enough that I hafta spend hours after the office hours ended(tho I was already at their office after lunch but I ended up waiting for her for hours since she's busy, yea kau sorang jer busy. Saya memang free jer.), I just cannot tolerate people who blamed me on something totally irrational when it's not even my problem to begin with.

Like, Imma developer for God's sake, I'm not a blardy tester for my own blardy system & I'm a human. I sometimes missed out on certain things, I overlooked certain stuff sometimes - hence the existent of the UAT. That's user acceptance test for you - so you could do the damn test and point out stuff that I've missed.

It's been weeks and now when you're desperate, when you're at the end of your line, when I've gone through the system with your for thousand gazillion times, suddenly you realized that something is missing, you're blaming it on me? Excuse me, me?

If it's as crucial as you claimed it is, won't you be able to notice it in a earlier, like 100 years ago? What took you so long to finally realize that it's amiss? What?

So you're busy, yes. I could totally understand that but it not my problem you see? I couldn't be bothered if you hafta come early or stay back late for the testing or your team members are not cooperative enough. Seriously I don't care. I don't care how, I don't care when.

I don't - because nobody bothers if I hafta work long hours for your blardy system. It's what we do, so just do it. Kau tak sempat nak test sebab kena buat semua sorang-sorang? So be it, buat jer la sorang-sorang. Tak payah nak menjaja sobs stories, ingat kau jer busy?

Don't badger me with how hard it is for me to find the time to test the system coz everyone else is not helping stories, coz clearly you haven't heard of my how hard it is for me to develop the system for you coz you're not helping, your team is fickle-minded and a big pain in the ass stories, then you'll be thankful for your depth of miseries, you're just lucky you're not me.

Just so you know, there's ain't no way I'm going to work on your next project.(Encik Boss, sila kesian kan saya.) Just because I'm being nice now, doesn't mean you could drag me into another endless misery. Cukup-cukup la tu. Kasi orang lain pulak rasa. Good experiences are meant to be shared, no? he he.


Ya Allah, please let everything be gone asap. Mercy me.

Mon Dieu, aidez moi.

p/s: No, I still love my job.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker