of.cousin wedding.&.me.

My head is still heavy with sleep. Haih, what a way to start a week.(It's the Monday blues talking, it doesn't matter if I'm sleepy or not.Mondays are just sucky.)

Anyway, I had a great weekend. It was tiring yes,but fun.

Nothing could go wrong when you could spend precious time with the relatives & the parents. It was bliss, utterly blissful.

The parents got here on Friday and we went for a quick shopping spree and an equally quick early dinner (we headed back to the hotel a little after 9p.m as dad was already tired and sleepy).

The next day, the parents headed straight to Shah Alam after a hearty breakfast whilst I on the other hand drove to Ampang to pick up the little cousins(which are not so little anymore if I might add,hehe) and off we went to Shah Alam.

We got there a little after 1p.m - which happened to be a wee bit late since the 1st reception rehearsal at the Concorde was already over. So we drove back to my aunt's place, freshen up a bit and returned to the hotel again, in time for the 2nd full rehearsal.

It was fun, especially with those little cheeky flower girls. They hafta be my favourite bits in the whole event. Sungguh comel.(Pics will be uploaded later. he he.)

Everything about the reception that night is nice minus the

one particular bossy stuck-up girl who made me feel like I wanna slap her silly. It's fine if you wanna be informative and whatnot, but it's not fine if you keep on blabbering bout the same stuff over and over again as if others are dumb.

Like, we got it , so stop talking like a broken record already. Kindly shut up. Thankyouverymuch.

& owh, I realized I sorta hate the big hotel reception formality stuff. Like, I would rather be all laid-back without all those 'song starts as your cue to walk' kinda stuff. I felt tired just by looking at them doing it. Ya know, like yer music dah mula sila jalan, okay stop kejap,okay sila duduk bila lagu habis. Penat.

After a bunch of cam-whoring when the reception was over, we headed home. Talked for a bit. Took a shower and kong out.

My Sunday started of fairly early as I was already out by 8am to pick up another aunt at the hotel, helped with whatever necessary for the home reception and the rest is history.

I drove back home by 5p.m only to be stuck in the massive weekend traffic.

So yea,will ramble more about the reception later, off for now.

Have a great week.

Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker