of.random,weekend &.me.

I planned to write a loong post about my weekend, but well, I was bitten by the lazy bug so this post gonna be sorta random.

  1. My cousin's solemnization turned out to be nice, I had fun spending time with the relatives & stuffing myself like an oink oink whilst trying to look decent in my last minute shopping to suit the theme color tudung(ye lah,asik senget sana,senget sini..grrrrr).

    I did nothing much but helped on the choc wrapping but I'm estatic to help the little flower girls to look cute and all during the reception next weekend. Do they need makeup and all that? Probably not. How bout strawberry lip balm for a pretty sheen? Hee.. :P

  2. I've been to 3 weddings in a span of 2 weeks, it's record breaking. No, not the number of kenduri(or fat) but the number of baju that I bought for the kenduri. Like God, I used to survive with one or two baju kurung for one whole year.

    Thanks to the fact that the 'theme color' thing is the in thing these days and the fact that I'm not much of a baju kurung person. So yea, I still have a bunch of kenduri coming within the next 2 months & I need more baju kurung. Hmpp...

  3. Choosing something from a dazzling array of stuff is proven to be hard for me, it's hard when I'm such a fickle-minded person. I should learn to change and be sure of what I want for a bit. Hmppp...

  4. I need another new matching tudung for my dark purple outfit for cousin's reception. I'm starting to love the selendang wrapping thing, it's owh so soft and nice minus the fact that it has a mind of its own without the starch spray and I would risk ended up looking like a I live somewhere dark and without mirrors. Sungguh serabut dengan tudung penyek. Hmpp..beauty is truly..hmpp..annoying.

  5. I want a new car.(Now this is what I call random.)

  6. I miss home but thank God my parents are coming over next weekend. Woot!

Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker