♥of.MC.&.me.♥

I had a massive headache this morning hence the MC, the 1st one for this year(Alhamdulillah for the good health) and probably the last(I hope) since the year is coming to an end.

So yea, I spent the entire morning in bed until my head ached some more & somehow managed to dragged myself outta bed, had a loooong shower to melt off the heat & later C*** came to the rescue. he he.

No, he didn't come all the way just to cure me of my misery(macam la sakit kronik),he just happened to work somewhere nearby today so he decided to drag me out for lunch,like wow,lunch date on weekdays,that's pretty rare.

Well,lucky for him as I was feeling quite alright by noon- so he didn't have to literally drag me, else I don't think we're going anywhere(coz I'm not much of a light as a feather person you see? he he),but well, yea I hafta admit it was nice of him to come by to ensure that I'm still alive and all that.♥ Merci dearest, you're the sweetest.

After a quick lunch, I'm back home with a pack of iced barley & a bottle of 100 plus - just in case the headache comes back and it did.

So I slept some more.

So yea, now I'm having a hard time to sleep & I hafta work tomorrow, great. Simply fabulous.

Hmpp..

Owh, have a nice week. Shall write bout my weekend later.

Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker