♥of.public holiday.&.me.♥

Last night C*** called whilst I was waiting for myself to sleep & I was instantaneously reminded of something.(It's an AHA moment).

& being me, I couldn't refrain myself from delivering my the good news to him( in case he didn't notice).

Me: Dear guess what?
C***: Yes dear? Ape?
Me: Starting next year, Sept 16 gonna be a public holiday. Tau tak? Tadi mummy cakap.(Yer, my mum told me bout it since I was too busy with the amazing race to watch the evening news).
C***: I know. Tau dah.
Me: *chuckles* Which meanssssss?
C***: Which means, I would always be on leave to celebrate someone's birthday.
Me: Hehe. So clever. :D *gives C*** imaginary pats on the shoulder*

I could imagine his face berkerut-kerut(his ultimate habit regardless the fact he's actually deep in thought or not) memikirkan what to do for my upcoming birthdays since we never really celebrate each others birthdays on the day itself. We either had an early or late celebration due to work or simply time constrains.

He he. So yea, this gonna be interesting. :P

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker