♥of.one hell of a weekend.&.me.♥


Getting back to work after having one hell of a weekend is boring, frustrating even.

It's like being told that you're favorite bar of chocolate just got discontinued and you just finished with the last bar, like I want moreeeeeeeeeeee, tapi dah takde jual pulak. Haih. My explanation is sorta inadequate but ya know, it's something like that.

Anyway, I would like to congratulate my partner in crime - Mun darling for her wonderful wedding. I had a blast. I've waited for so long to finally experience all those 'my best friend wedding' stuff and it happened, with such happiness and contentment. Simply blissful.

There's something bout the wedding of the loved ones that makes my heart swells with happiness. All warm and fuzzy inside. Like owh,sungguh bahagia.

Thanks for having me there babe, mucho gracias, merci for the wonderful hospitality. Be a good wifey, jangan lupa masak sedap-sedap. hehe.

Will write more of the wedding once I got my hands on the pics.

On a lighter note, I drove 200KM from KL - Seremban - Shah Alam - KL over the weekend, alone. An achievement since I rarely drive further than 40KM these days & my lil 4wd is already due for another service which I should bug C*** for much needed assistance.

I miss hectoring C***, where could he be? Hmppp...

Owh, have a great week.

1 comments:

(¯`·._.·[ Muni®a ]·._.·´¯) said...

Thanx for coming and help out beb! Gue sangat appreciate it :D

eXTReMe Tracker