of.my best friend wedding &.me.

I'll be off to Seremban in 2 hours - for my best friend's wedding.

Like wow, my best friend's wedding.

It feels rather surreal.

Like, hey, my best friend is getting married. Tonight!


Partner in crime for life


She's the ultimate partner in crime who I struggled with during the undergrad years,the one who shared my endless paranoia & the one that would tame my sudden craving for silly stuff during odd hours.

I would usually go "Owh rasa macam nak choc banana cake" at 1 am in the morning (whilst we were slaving away on another deadly programming project) and she would go "Okay babe, esok kita cari".(Now C***'s doing that for me.See how I'm blessed with wonderful people? Patut la tak kurus2.). :P

So yea, I'm excited.

Very excited. :D

Well, have a blessed marriage babe, May Allah bless you with the best of life today and in the days to come. *hugs*

Love you babe, be happy aight?

I'll see you soon. ;)

Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

(¯`·._.·[ Muni®a ]·._.·´¯) said...

Hehehe :D I like the gambar! Miaow!

MsAnak said...

Muahaha..gambar zaman memuda dulu la katakan.heheheh..arr arr..

eXTReMe Tracker