of.gift,workload &.me.

I'm not dead. I'm just busy (coz even if I'm dead, obviously you won't hear it from me. he he).

I finally found the perfect gift, well at least C*** thinks it's interesting and sorta different, on 2nd thought he might as well said so out of boredom(& utter tiredness) since I've dragged him everywhere for the past few weeks in my gift-hunting quest. Yea, I'm sorta hard to please.

It's exhausting,yes - but it's so worth it. I hope you'll like it darling. Nothing big but it's something. ;)

On a depressing note, I'm still working my ass off for the UAT. I'm mentally tired beyond belief.

I hope everything gonna be over soon, well sadly not too soon. I still have to slave away for this particular project for the next 1 months and a half. Yey me. T_T

On a lighter note, I'm thankful for having a wonderful petit ami, the one that I could badger into buying me all those small insignificant stuff like those McD contour glasses and the sort. Love love.♥

It's 11 minutes past 7p.m and I'm still in the office.

So I'm off.

Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker