of.job, gifts & me.



I have a list of wedding to attend for the next 2 months & I'm in need of ideas, creative ideas when it comes to the wedding gifts.

It's not like I couldn't find anything interesting,but the blinding price tags are the only limit & those stuff that I could breezily afford are sorta tacky.

Kalau lah I have like gazillions in the bank, perhaps I would be one of those people who couldn't be bothered bout sending gifts, my coolies would be doing it for me instead & the only task for me to do is to sign it off with love(konon), on 2nd thought, sungguh tidak thoughful. Tak best, tak best.

I digress.


Back to the gift, well, I wouldn't want them to unwrap the gift only to go "Pinggan lagi" or "lepas ni kita boleh bukak kedai pinggan mangkuk". My utter need to be different is killing me plus these gifts would be presented to the darlings, people who actually matter.


Pinggan lagi? Owh joy!


So it's only logical if I want the gifts to have the memorable bits innit, isn't it?

Haih, must. get . something . nice .asap.

Moving on, the UAT is doing fine tho I reckon that everything seems to be fine due to the fact that the users haven't spent much time on the system itself rather than the much preferred fact that my application is bug-free.

I hate the anticipation.It's torture, misery.

Every single email & phone call that came my way gave me heart attack.

Like, what now? What?

Tetiba masa ni lah nak demo, nak shortcut banner(Imma programmer aka designer now? Thank God for banner generator. :P ), nak clean data, nak tu nak ni. This is the time for testing. One step at a time boleh? Lets just leave those pesky stuff aside and do the damn test and save me from a blardy heart attack if tetiba ade major changes.

I already worked my ass off for your system. I even agreed to work during the weekend for your so called training, FOC(untuk company yang patutnya shouldn't get anything for free,kasi la kat staff ni) ape lagi nak? Now data entry pulak? Bleh. If I wanna be just that, I wouldn't bothered to struggle to be where I am now.

Just because I'm sorta okay with most of your requests tidak lah bermaksud anda boleh take for granted my kebaikan itu. Mengerti?



You're lucky I'm hopeless when it comes to chemistry, else I would have send a molotov cocktail(or the sort) your way.

Tetiba emo pulak.

Well,just so you know, I love my job, I do. It's the best(so far) . It's just the fussy users, else I'm fine.

Really.

Owh, I'm going to an aunt's open house with the cousin tomorrow & I wanna go shopping with C***(it's time to be clingy for a bit.Love love).

Have a great weekend.

Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker