of coffee, wedding & me

I like my coffee dark with subtle hint of sweetness, tho it's not like I drink em often as it has the tendency of giving me mind-numbing headaches which makes me feel like banging my head on the desk(if I'm having em whilst I'm at work) or on the wall or on whatever hard surface there is.

Well ya get the drift.

Someone gonna go "then what on earth are you thinking? Stop drinking em already", yea perhaps I should but I just can't.

I'm a daughter of a coffee-addict, you see? - and all those years of making those dark bittersweet concoctions are turning me into one, but Imma addict of a different kind. Utterly different.

Let's leave it at that.

On a lighter note, I couldn't help but notice that my ehem..bff aka partner is crime is panicking like a headless chicken over her upcoming wedding. he he. Owh babe, fret not. Everything will be just fine, InsyaAllah. I would be here(as in few meters away - only applies during office hours) if you ever need someone to join your panic parade - I'm pretty great at it you see? It's a girl thing. :P

Owh yea, thanks for the crashing at your place on your wedding night green light, I never thought that I'll be sleeping with the bride, okay that sounds a wee bit weird but anyway, much appreciated. It would be great to be there with you, being goofy and all before you move into another phase. Very interesting.

I can't wait. ;)

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker