of.financial.&.me.


Lets be random for a bit, shall we?

  1. I should learn how to shop without guilt, especially when it's not at my expense. Like, it's FOC, so why the guilt? Lets just shop and be merry. Rezeki jgn ditolak or so someone told me.

  2. I have RM500 to be spent on dental. I'm thinking of going for whitening and the sort, or I might as well spend it on something useful but I'm yet to come up with an evil plan for that. Hmpp..

  3. I need more moolah for next month. God, please please blessed me with more rezeki. I have a serious spending to be done - and the fact that I have an expiring road tax & car insurance this month is not helping. Sob. Dad, help? Hehe.

  4. It's amazing to see what someone's willing to do in the name of love. Heh, we'll see if that gonna last, so far I like it. :P

  5. It pays to have an engineer for a pacar, everything seems to have a distinct yes and no, just like the binary codes, there's no maybes.

  6. Thanks C***'s for the umpteenth times birthday lunch.You're the sweetest.

  7. Guys and their pride are truly inscrutable, like I've known C*** for 6 loong years but I still couldn't get him sometimes. Perhaps I need to wait for another 60 years.
Have a great week.

Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker