♥of.gripe.&.me.♥

I have this one humongous gripe when it comes to festive season and I hafta get it off my chest before I burst into flames(drama lebih),

well, I hate the festive traffic, if there's a stronger word for hate then that hafta be it.

Why so?

Because some of those people just couldn't care less about jeopardizing others' safety and how they are determined to reach their destinations faster than the speed of light.Ape kau ingat orang lain tamau sampai kampung laju-laju ke?

I hate those stupids.

Tho I hafta admit they gave us a bunch of fun activities to do to kill the time whilst being stuck in the festive traffic on the highway(ditambah pula dengan hujan yang lebat).

Namely, the ever so fun 'Let's count the Emergency lane's stupids' game.


Emergency lane. What on earth is that?



It's a no-brainer but mind-boiling(due to kemarahan terhadap mereka2 yang banggang itu) never-ending game and all you have to do is count 'One stupid, two stupids, three stupids' with the occasional 'ape ke banggang, tadi nak laju2 kt emergency lane than ade keta rosak baru nak terhegeh2 kasi signal nak masuk lane balik,jangan bagi jangan bagi dia masuk,harap keta je best tapi bodoh'

tho me and Kakna bebeh prefer to have it in Malay, 'Satu bodoh, haa..ade lagi..dua bodoh, bodoh ketiga pulak nak lalu'.

Yea, it's a fun game, so have it your own way.

Do try it out during the next festive season, selamat mencuba!

2 comments:

mar!ahaf!z said...

mencik org yg gune emergency lane.. tu yg byk accident tu. lagik satu kesian kat motor2 yg nak lalu.. mengong la derang ni. cubalah berhemah sket..

MsAnak said...

Kan kan..diorg mmg tak fikir orang lain dah, nak senang diri sendiri jer. Tsk tsk

eXTReMe Tracker