of.tgif.&.me.

of.tgif.&.me.



I need to clean up my room, it's such a mess. I've been so busy that I didn't notice that the room is turning into a dragon's lair, so yea,when it starting to get pretty hard to find my favorite tudung, it's time to clean up.Hmpp..

It's Friday, yey! - which means that I need to do the laundry after work, stock up on my Vitagen & go out with C*** for dinner(provided both of us are free).

I'm still hunting for the baju kurung/kebaya for my friends' weddings, both of them gonna be wearing red & white combination, so yea I might as well be a cheapskate and buy a pair to be worn to both events or maybe not.

Someone asked,which quite surprisingly through an email. Like geez, you shouldn't have gone thru all the trouble to write me an email just to ask who's C*** (err..isn't it obvious?) & what the name stands for.

Well, C*** is the beloved other half. C*** is a nickname given to him by yours truly but his name doesn't start with C(if it is,he might as well be called Chuckie or something), it starts with S but it would be troublesome to type in S***** instead of C*** right? & unfortunately I cannot tell you what C*** means,it's rather P&C.

Moving on, I need to get a birthday gift for dad and not to forget C***'s two years worth of birthday present(Yea, I missed the one in 2006 & 2008 tho he didn't miss mine.hehe). Like yea, I sux when it comes to gift giving. It's not like I'm not big on this matter but I just do not know what to give em for birthdays.

C*** promised me a nice lunch/dinner during the weekend which is wonderful but I hafta be the one who decides where and what, hmppp...what if we skip the lunch & dinner altogether and go for Hdaaz's fattening choc fondue? :P I could surely survive solely on chocolates & ice creams.

Kakna bebeh's coming this weekend, hope that we could find sometime to lepak-lepak and whatnot. he he. Haritu tak sempat lah nak mengada-ngade.hehehe. Kaknaa bebeehh!! Lets go and do something fun and owh,good luck for your interviews.

Munnie darling(aiceh), I'll be waiting for my keropok,please ensure that it weighted satu kati, thankyouverymuch.(Please be reminded that your best friend adelah pemalas,so make it siap untuk dimakan okay?) :P

I'm off now,have a great weekend aight? B good.

Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker