of.new.&.me.


Yesterday whilst I was trying to add something to the layout, I accidentally deleted part of the code so yeah, I ended up with a haywired looking blog.

I failed(miserably) in finding the backup code & desperate situations call for desperate measures,no?

Hmppp..so here I am with the not really me layout, but well, I won't be able to find the time to actually create one like I used to,so yeah lets just suck it all up and live with it,shall we? :P

On a lighter note, I had such a fulfilling weekend. We had big lunch at Bumbu Bali, the honeydew + mint + honey ice blended drink is divine. I'm a sucker for honey dew and mint so having em both in one drink is just perfect.

Okay lah, that's about it. Need to prepare some stuff for today's meetings. I'll have to go through another bunch of system requirement walk-through and I reckon that it gonna be pretty bumpy.

Have a good week okies? Tata.

2 comments:

mar!ahaf!z said...

layout baru..

terang skit site ni.. hehehehe
xde la mysterious sgt :P

MsAnak said...

Haha. Berbunga2 chenta sket sekrang. Meriah. Sekrang I'm out in the open, well almost. :P

eXTReMe Tracker