of.moving.&.me.


Pieces of the weekend.


Well, I noticed that I never mention that I'm moving to another place(again). The second time for this year(& I hope this time around I'll be able to stay put until I tied the knot or something).

This time it's not due to the fact that I was blessed with a housemate from hel...hmpp..somewhere unpleasant(she's still keeping my house deposit tho I've moved out 4 months back & her perfect answer when I asked bout it was simply "time flew so fast",yea tell me about it).

This time around - the owner decided to stop renting out the house and give it to his son therefore us(the unlucky tenants), hafta move out. As easy as that.

Well,easy for him that is.

Anyway, since I've already spent a huge amount of moolah on a year worth of parking fees, so I struggled to find another house in the same place(so I won't have to worry about parking and whatnot anymore) & I got lucky. I found the replacement & tho it gonna cost me a wee bit more but well, I'll live.

Hmppp..C*** won't be around by the time I'm suppose to pack up my stuff and leave. He'll be off for his umrah(dearest,please say a lil pray for me) so there won't be any super bf to help with the heavy loads,perhaps I hafta settle with the super mover guys instead(which gonna cost me more moneh).

Off to nurse my melting brain from yesterday's loooong meetings.

Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker