of.balanced.&.me.


I woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. I mildly sprained(?) my shoulder whilst while I was trying to straighten up. Very,tres, sangat agonizing.

Moving on, I just noticed that MayB*nk2u is rather inconvenience, not functionality wise it's more of the lack of important transactions data display wise. (Yea,having this coming from a computer slave, so it must be something ey? Either I'm too blurry or the system is just plain sucky.)

Truthfully I would prefer CIM*clicks over it anytime & this is nothing but a personal view okay?(read:I'm not being paid to condemn them or anything).

If you're wondering,no - I'm not being bias over here. It's not like I'm going to get another increment in my paycheque if the company found out that I'm blowing praises to its system. Plus my development team is not involved in the development of the commercial online banking thingy, so yea, boleh la complaint banyak-banyak sebab bukan sendiri yang buat, kalau tak jangan harap nak banyak songeh. :p

Yea it's fun to be both user & developer at the same time. Being the user gives you all the freedom in the world to be fussy, infact super fussy whilst being a pain in the developer/support person's ass whilst you're at it.

& being the developer would let you experience the mind-boiling annoyance of having a fussy user whilst hoping that you could wring their necks for complaining and demanding too much, like apekah kau ingat senang nak buat function yang tah ape-ape ituuuu?

Therefore, it goes without saying that I'm a well-balanced user.Conclusion yang agak meragukan.he he.

Well, I'm off. Need to work on the batch processing.

Have a great weekend aight? Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker