of.talks.&.me.


Whilst I was growing up,my mum was not the one who nagged me out of my living daylight. Whatever little advice that she has for me was usually short and deep but my dad on the other hand is my primary nagger(?). Okay, that doesn't sound right, he didn't nag but he has this quality of putting the advice in your head in a series of long talks.

Long talks that usually started when we were in the car - where you couldn't run and left with no option but to listen.

I used to dread those long car rides whenever I felt like there's a possibility of those talks coming. In short, I hate it.(Yea, tell me sape yang suka kena leter? :P)

It has been ages since my last talk, perhaps the last one was somewhere during my undergrad years and as cliche as it gonna sound, now I'm starting to appreciate those dreadful talks, thankful even.

These days I would recall about it with a smirk on my face. His long talks made me what I am today.

Anyway, I called my dad to wish him a happy father's day yesterday and being him, he would routinely ask when I'm coming home whilst he joked about me owing him gift(for his birthday & father's day altogether) which I answered accordingly. hehe.

I wish I could tell him that there's nothing I could give him that he can't afford(like heck, his monthly earning is like few months of mine being put together) but it's the thought that counts eh? So all I could get him for him now are the usual linen shirts from East India Company. hehe. Ampun ayahnda, anak mu memang cheapskate,tunggu la anaknda kaya nanti.

Regardless the elchepo gift, me love you loads. Thank you,merci, terima kasih for everything. :D

On a lighter note, C*** will be off for his umrah today. Take care dearest. Say a lil pray for me & I'll see you in 2 weeks.(Yea, I'm mad at you for calling me childish, I am, but you don't need to point it out.)

Have a great week people.

Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker