of.rush.&.me.

I was stationed at the HQ yesterday, the close proximity to the malls are truly sickening. Hence the record breaking lunch hour shopping trip that I made yesterday. :P

I skipped lunch and rushed over to KLCC for a quick retail therapy. I was not planning to get anything for myself(except for a dose JuiceWork & cinnamon pretzel) due to my ultimate plan - gift-hunting for dad. I went in and out of boutiques and department stores & finally saw a gorgeous linen shirt in British India Co.

It's in pink, not hot pink but more like barely-there whitish pink. It was love at first sight and after considering the fact whether dad gonna be willing to wear such color, I grabbed it - so one down, one more to go.(Yes,I owe him gifts.Like apekah lagi satu?Hmpppp..)

On a lighter note, I'll move to the new place this weekend & quickly after that I hafta rush to Shah Alam for another session of makan-makan get-together with the cousins. I cannot wait. It has been ages since the last time we had the chance to hang out together, I hope it gonna be a blast.

Owh anyway, I sooo wanna watch this.


TiM Burton's Alice in wonderland!!!


Cepat laaaa release.


Back to work now.

Tata.

1 comments:

Hunny and Dyan said...

Hye Didie...
hunny ni...
Brownies tu kalau Didie nak sabtu nih masih sempat ...
sebb kami belum byk order...
tp sabtu tu ambil petangnya boleh?
Didie kat mana yer?
thank u !!
:)

http://pinkyretrosbazaar.blogspot.com

eXTReMe Tracker