of.highlights.&.me.



or maybe not. :P


Jacko is dead, today! I'm not big fan of his but I hafta admit that he's one of the biggest phenomenon in the music industry ever(with his fashion, plastic surgery obsession & all). RIP.

I'm going to move out tomorrow! I managed to seek for some of the much needed help from the new housemate's bf & his brother.(Yea yea, now that my own bf is not around, I hafta make do with someone else's.Sungguh pelik bunyinya statement itu. :P)

A fun fattylicious weekend with the cousins is coming up. I can't wait. It would be soo much fun. Owh giddy.(I ordered a full tray of delicious looking brownies for tomorrow, hope it gonna be yummeh! :D)

I brought my shoes over to the new place last night, the new housemates were like "These are all your shoes??" complete with the wide-eyed faces. I was tempted to say "Naaah, ni my sister punye sekali.", but I don't even have a sister,so whaddaheck? So yes, I'm a shoe-addict, thankyouverymuch.

I haven't heard from C*** for 4 days now. The longest we've been without talking to each other so far. Haih. 10 days more to go. I hope everything gonna be fine for him. A smooth & eventful umrah. Anyway C***, you better be back safe and sound with a real mummy in tow or something equivalently fun for me.

I'm off now. Have a great weekend aight? Tata.

1 comments:

Hunny and Dyan said...

hye Didie...
thanx for purchasing our Brownies..
hope u'll like it..
:)

tc..

xoxo,
hunny

eXTReMe Tracker