of.reality.&.me.

of.reality.&.me.


I always wanted to post this pic but haven't got the chance to do it,but whaddaheck? Someecards is super fun, blunt and sickeningly straight forward but fun. heh.


:P

Anyway,I was sitting in front of the idiot box whilst sipping on my pineapple Vitagen last nite when another round of amusingly crappy advert flashed on the screen.

I couldn't recall much about the advertised contest coz I was too busy laughing at the advert. It's the Impian si manja something something.

It showed this lil cute kid(which is merely 2-3 years old,I reckon) dressed accordingly to the dream list which consist of melancong ke luar negara and the sort. Call me bitter but seriously, the lil fella don't even know what luar negara means, let alone dreaming of being in one(unless he's a genius and the parents taught him geography when he's 3 months old). The whatever contest should be renamed to Impian Ibubapa si manja instead.

On another parents related topic, what's up with parents nowadays and their undying dreams to have a singer/artist/actor/actress kid? What happened to the old nanti besar jadi lah doktor/peguam/guru thingy? I had enough of the parents crying over their kid who got voted off from reality shows scenes.Macik,live with it. It's not like it's that easy to be the next Mawi, he's just lucky, real lucky.

Moving on, I'm going to have another production deployment tonite which is sorta fun since the last time was in April. Heh. It gets a tad creepy when you start to get excited over a graveyard shift but well, I sorta love the hassle-free midnite drive to work. It's just..hmpp..calming.

On a lighter note, my celly's bill just came in and the figure is blinding. This is what happened if you didn't have much luck on the weekend dates department with the other half for the past few weeks. You'll tend to make up the loss with loooong midnite phone calls that will eventually come back to you in a form of an equally loooong itemized phone bill(it doesn't matter if you unconsciously take turn to call each other, you'll still ended up with a sky-rocket bill).

So now, who says money can't make you happy? It would make you happier if you're already happy, but if you're plain pathetic whilst hoping that money gonna buy you everything and make you happy, well, good luck with that.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker