of.today&everything.in.between.&.me.

of.everything.in.between.&.me.



Whilst I was searching for the right opening speech(speech? :P) for today's post. An email alert blinked on YM and flashed the new email subject which read

"***** invited you to join myJodoh*net"

Well darling, I would like to think that I found my jodoh already, thank you very much - even if I didn't, I wouldn't be the one joining such portal, it sounds so..hmpp..desperate? I would rather ask the ever so helpful aunties & friends of mine to find one for me. That's what families & friends are for ya know?

Anyway, that's not supposed to be the highlight of the day. I'm done talking about jodoh, at least for today that is.

First of all, I would like to say hi to the blog stalker in the office( now I'm starting to sound like I'm giving a speech.heh). *waves* Feel free to read on but don't be too surprise, this is just me, perhaps the other side of me that you may not wanna see. So once it gets a wee bit sickening for you, kindly close the IE okie?(Ey!Marilah guna firefox! My blog looks better innit. :P)

Moving on, I'm craving for pasta & battered squid so the ever so understanding and loving and caring and wonderful C*** (Tips 1:bodek lebih sikit supaya segala permintaan lebih mudah ditunaikan. Heck!C*** doesn't need any persuasion when it comes to food) decided that we should go for a fattening dinner tonite at Italiannies, yey!(cue Rod Steward - Have I told you lately playing in the background.)

On a lighter note, the new project is starting to kick in, it feels so good to finally be doing something more..hmpp..serious(?) again. Another project requirement walk-through is scheduled on Friday(and hopefully the development gonna be able to kick off by mid of June) & whilst I'm at it,perhaps I should drop by for a quick meeting with the users of my previous project too.

They are starting to press me for another enhancement already & I got a request log for a bug fix! Ini lah masalahnya bila UAT tanak test betul-betul.Now tetiba one of the search function tak jalan gelabah ayam pulak.hoh. It's great enough that you're not the one that hafta crack your head coding it,so nak test pon malas kah??? Kenapaa?? Tell meeeeee. Tell meee. Okie enough.

Off to finish up the work now.

Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker