of.being.random.&.me.

of.being.random.&.me.



This gonna be another random update.

Yea, I like to be random these days.

Anyway, had a great dinner last night and I bet it was waaay greater for C*** coz a bunch of models from the Baz*ar's private party came over to sit at the next table.

I swear C*** eyes(along with the waiters) almost pop up due to their hmmpp..extreme fashion obscenities (they are better off without the flimsy dresses, like yea,even with em on they looked almost naked to me, I bet they won't mind walking around naked) but they turn me off a bit(kenapa saya pulak yang turn off? I'm not the guy here.) when they opened their mouth to speak. They sounded like a bunch of minah-rempit.Oh mother.

I'm going home for a loong weekend tomorrow. Yea, since I'm semi-busy and not super busy next week, decided to take a day off so I could stay in Kedah a bit longer to attend a schoolmate wedding.

Got myself a new eyeliner and it smudges like hell. I'm already looking like a panda now. I guess only Stila and Dior's eyeliners are made for me. *sighs* There goes my plan to be a lil cheapskate.

I dreamt that something bad happened to my car last night,does it mean that I'll get a new one? hehe. Wishful thinking.

Lil brother is in KL, he came over with a cousin(which was shortlisted for an interview at the UM*). I bet they'll spend their time goofing around during the weekend. Isn't it lovely to have a looong 3 months break? I didn't get to experience those whilst I was in school. The longest was 4 weeks. Tsk tsk.

I'm going crazy over Queen - Love of my life song. It's an old one I know, but it's just somewhat sappy and nice. I especially love the piano on the background.Ohhh!!

Just realized that I need to prepare something for tomorrow's meeting.

I'm off now.

Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker