of.hectic.&.me.

of.hectic.&.me.


until a moment ago.


Whatever I told you about me not being busy this week, I'm taking it back.

I came back to work on Tuesday only to be drowned into a deep pile of work & this is the one and only time that I truly wish that I'm an octopus or the sort (else I would rather be the one eating the octopus rather than being one. hehe)

On a depressing note, someone that I hope will never ever mess with my brain again actually resurfaced. Truthfully, I do not know what to do. I hate drama and not planning to get myself into one. Whatever that I've learned through stuff that happened to my friends is; whenever someone psychotic come running into your life, you run. Not after them but from them. Don't try to be the lemme fix your faulty brain genius. It hardly work without you turning into one of em and I'm not going to be all crazy over pesky stuff. Not anymore.(& I need someone to be strong for me whilst I'm at it.)

On a lighter note,hmppp..lighter note? I don't even know if I actually have one this time around but well,Kakna bebeh where art thou? I cannot wait for you to come back,nanti boleh hang out and whatnot just like the old times.Won't be long now.♥

Back to work. Tata.

God, please shed some light.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker