of.losing.&.me.

of.losing.&.me.



If gaining money is as easy as gaining weight then I would surely be the one with the towering pile of money.

But well, life's ain't that easy. It goes the other way round for me.

Losing money is faarrr too easy compared to losing weight.

You're feeling bloated - then you spend money on one of those detox tea which sadly I'm very keen of. T__T I'm a sucker for teas.

You're feeling kinda plumpy in certain areas(or all over the place) - then you spend money on one of those crappy slimming centre(which I'm yet to try.Thankyouverymuch.) or those anda mempunyai perut buncit? selulit? creams that they advertised on TV.

The list is endless and those come over to us we could make you look better kerana believe it or not rupa adalah segala-galanya companies will never stop trying to press on your desperation and make you feel miserable.

See how they are toying with our mind?

I could safely and surely say that the pressure somehow turned some of us into these pathetic desperados who willing to do everything for the so called perfect image and body.

Truthfully, some of them amuse me to no end. Someone that only weighted merely 43kg whined about her fattening body. Like pbbttt..you're like 43kg and you are whining about being a fatty? Then what about me? Please wait for another 10 or 11 kg then we could whine together, till then kindly shut up.

Owh, if you're wondering. I don't know whether I'm gaining or losing now. The skirts and shirts still fit. The last time I weight myself was during the medical checkup before I started working with the bank which is like a year back. I would surely want to believe that I still weight as much and hope to keep it that way.

Perhaps I should wait and see whether Kakna bebeh gonna scream "Anaaaakk!!!Kenapa dah gemokk? Why????" once she's back in June(which is not very long now) for a confirmation or I could always ask C***, he could be very blunt sometimes. :P

Moving on, I had a fattening weekend(yea, nothing new with that). Story of my life, one fattening weekend after another.

Anyway, I drove to Shah Alam to my aunt's place & later went to my cousin's place for a bbq session which is merely 5 mins away. Had pulut kuning, curry and fried meehoon for starters and few pieces of the barbequed chicken and the sort. Headed back to my aunt's place for Maghrib and a quick shower and later drove back for another round of bbq.

Had lamb which made it very agonizing to sleep regardless the air-con and the sleepy-head after the fun pillow talk with the lil cousin. Sungguh bagus bila semuanya sudah grown up, I like the fact that we could relate on stuff tho it goes without saying that we're related.

Anyhow, I didn't learn my lesson as the cousin asked us to come over for another session of bbq the next day for lunch. I had FOUR, yer empat ekor ikan yang tidak dikenali namanya, but it looked more or less like a kembung, aunt mentioned the name and it sounds like 'pekeliling' or something and a piece of lamb(again & mengalami masalah untuk tidur malam kerana panas again) and I never feel so hmpp..protein-fy?(such word?)

All in all I had loads of fun & the paycheque is in so it's time to spend the hard earned moneh on something.

Back to work now.

Have a great week aight?

Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker