of.routine.&.me.

of.routine.&.me.



Have you ever feel so accustomed to something that you barely realize that you're doing it?

It's like how I would reach for the toothbrush every morning and start brushing.

It's like how I would drive back from work and the next thing I know, I'm home.

It's like how we would say bismillah before eating(or drinking).

It's like how I would code as if I know em well like the back of my hands.Okay tipu, sometimes stop kejap layan FB or malas or simply stalled. God, gimme more brain cells so that I could be a Java sifu. Terangkan la hati.

I digress.

Owh, where was I?

Yes,we humans do tend to be so engulfed in routines & habits that we don't even notice that we are doing it, aren't we?(Yes, I need to stop pulling my hair off whilst watching TV.)

Not to say that it's boring(but sometimes it is) and the sort coz routines could be good for us ya know? It makes it easy for you to be good at things that you do(Yer mengadap benda yang sama hari-hari memang akan pandai unless you're not paying much attention or suka makan semut). In time, you'll have everything hard-coded in your brain.

The same goes to the roaches in the kitchen that somehow had learned that the sticky trap(that provides the demonstration on the sticky & die routine) that I placed next to the bin is a dangerous territory and whoever that crosses it will trap itself silly and die - so now my hasil tangkapan adelah tidak memberangsangkan. Boleh pulak dia berlari-lari dengan gembira di tepi trap itu but refuse to step ON it.



*shivers whilst imagining their hairy legs*

Hmpp..apekah tiba-tiba lipas pulak, I'm not making any sense.

Pardon moi. It's just that I'm having a pretty mundane week at work so I need to rant a little whilst hoping that it gonna be more adventurous for me once the new project kicks off.

Having to stretch a 2 days work into one whole week is simply hmpp...

agonizing.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker