of.gajah.&.me.

of.gajah.&.me.

C*** called few minutes after I reached home and asked me out for dinner. He came over after Isyak & I was greeted with a bar of my favourite chocolate gajah.



The tantalizing fattening chocolate with whole hazelnuts.


Why can't he be more supportive? I'm trying to lose some weight over here.(Complaint jer lebih tapi sebenarnya suka.Eh tapi apsal satu je? Haritu dapat dua? :P Recession ey? )

Anyway, we ended up at one of our usual makan place, I had my usual nasi goreng kerabu(note:Tidak bermakna diet tapi makan nasi at 9pm) whilst C*** who was feeling adventurous ordered the nasi goreng thai(didn't you have enough of Thai in Phuket already? :p ) which somehow looked like a plate of fried rice drowned in sirap but it didn't bother him much since he was more interested in telling me bout his recent trip rather than eating. T__T

So yea,we had dinner, talked, I got another surprise souvenir, he sent me back home and later talked some more on the phone before bed which included his usual tazkirah. (I'm blessed with a pacar yang suka menceceh. Lucky me. Ini ayat penyata ikhlas bukan synical okie?)

On a lighter note, I still have to qada my puasa asap. Last minute qada-ing(such word?) is never good I tell ya - especially with the hormonal imbalance and all.

On another lighter note, Kakna bebehh!!!, how's your Europe tour goin? Be safe okay? Can't wait to see you next month. Owh rinduuuuuuuu. :x

Back to work.

Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker