of.productive.&.me

of.productive.&.me.



C***:"I'm back!"
Me:"You're back!How's the shows?"
C***:"Tak tengok, tak jadi sebab macam scary."
Me:"Owh really?"

Yea, I'm such a thoughtful person that I actually forgot to ask how he is but spontaneously asked about the shows instead. :P

Anyway, I had a rather productive weekend.

Went out jalan-jalan with Zue and she talked me into spending hundreds for mum's silks and moi tudung - only to realized that all of em are in brown. Well?

Scrubbed and re-scrubbed the bathroom for like 7 times until it sparkles.

Got myself involved in cockroaches massacre, there were tonnes of them like you wouldn't believe. The only comforting thing is the fact that they are small else I would have run for my life. You should hear how they hissed when they were dying, I swear I had a hard time sleeping the other night due to my roaches are crawling on me thoughts.

Managed to iron most of the stuff in the wardrobe, so yea no more intense ironing for the next 3 weeks. I hope.

Watched too much tv that my eyes threaten to pop out of the sockets.

Cooked myself a decent meal as I was a tad too lazy to step out of the house - tho someone called and asked me out for lunch & dinner.

Last but not least, I came across the thought that I'll never, like seriously never gonna be able to adapt to the whole alone and independent thing. Independent yes, alone? No. No man is an island, no?

On a lighter note, managing a project for someone is tough work. I thought that being a bossy older sister is sufficient enough to build up all those bossiness but I thought wrong and having a blurry bunch of users do not help at all - like how on earth did you get to be the users and requested for something when you don't even know what you want? So help me God.

Have a great week ya all.

Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker