of.random.&.me.

of.random.&.me.



This gonna be a random update.

I had a very productive meeting this morning, so productive that I decided to hit KLCC during lunch for another dose of Stila haul- which is sorta weird since I'm not a big fan of makeup but I would be tempted to get them for satisfaction sake, so therapeutic. Seriously.

My guilty pleasure that I hafta hide from C***, else he'll be like

C***:"WHAT? 70 bucks for a pencil??"
Me:"That's what we call eyeliner."
C***:"Sama jerrr."

On a lighter note, the 4wd of mine feels lighter now, I have C*** to thank for that. He was kind enough to come over for lunch and took the car to the nearest service centre for a quick checkup and the bills came up lower than expected too. :D

I have numerous datelines for the next few weeks, I hope that I won't miss anybody's wedding else nobody gonna come to mine(aiceh,cakap macam nak kawin bulan depan :P but yea, wedding attendant works like karma nowadays), I overheard someone saying "Si Fifi(bukan nama sebenar) tak datang pon wedding aku, malas lah nak pegi kenduri dia". God.(mental note: I need 2 brand new baju kurung for the darlings' weddings, white and hmpp..ape tah lagi satu?)

Going out on a date with Zue tomorrow, finally - after countless attempts. It's hard to go out with the darlings nowadays. Attached people are like that, sangat tak available which could be very frustrating, at times.

C***'s off to Phuket tonight(without me, obviously :P). Be safe(sila guna pelampung ketika berenang), don't do anything I wouldn't do okie?

I'm off now.

Have a great weekend okie? I'll be enjoying mine.

Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker