of.weekend.&.me.

of.weekend.&.me.



If my petit ami showed up in leather jacket with that sorta look on his face, I bet my dad gonna be truly uneasy. :P

Anyway,the weekend was eventful. One of my favorite person in the world is back. *blow bubbles*

Yea C***'s back on Saturday. I drove to KLIA at 3.45pm and got there 15 mins before his flight landed and after waiting for the longest 45 minutes, he finally emerged(dramatic sungguh) from the international arrival gate. I managed to hide myself from his sight, sneaked up behind his back and pulled at his backpack.(Hey,it rhymes!)

Anyway, he didn't forget my favorite chocolates so I have like tons of calories to be consumed for the next 1 week or maybe two whilst he on the other hand, had lost 10 kg since the last time we met which is like totally unfair,hmmppp. However, I'm still thankful that he's still much heavier than me else I hafta go on a crash diet just to balance things out. Tsk tsk.

Regardless the weight issues,yours truly still dragged C*** for a craved dose of ABC. Nyum! We later went jalan-jalan in Alamanda which brought back the memories of my undergrad years except for the fact that the mall is super crowded now. We had light dinner, talked and if it were not for C***'s usual QA inspection, I would have bought myself a new bag(he pointed out some flaws on the leather bag) or a pair of shoes if he didn't go "Tak payah jeling-jeling kedai tu,tak boleh". He must have read my mind. T__T

Moving on, we went out on Sunday for my moving out to a new place shopping. I bought myself a decent quilt cover set(after lingering at the bedroom department for ages,torn between the choice of colors, thread count and whatnot. Thank God C*** was there else I would come back home empty-handed) and was tempted to grab a good looking rug but was advised to get it later instead, so yea, that calls for another round of shopping spree. Right darling?

It's going to be a hella busy week but hopefully I'll be able to pull everything off by Thursday so I'll get to take a day off on Friday,we'll see.

I'm off to check on the UAT now.

Have a great week. Tata.

p/s:Kakna biler pulak nak balik? Balikk laaaa...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i will balik definitely before you kawin..:)

MsAnak said...

& my wedding is like dunno when. tsk tsk..

eXTReMe Tracker