of.random.&.me.

of.random.&.me.



This gonna be a brief random update.

o1: Bitter guys are incurable, I don't know what he has against me but could you please do not question the way I work? Is it my fault that I know how to blardy multitask? Is it my fault that I could PM my friends on YM whilst being able to meet my deadlines? Is it my fault that the boss thinks that you are still not ready to code therefore you hafta be the functional spec's boy instead? Is it my fault? Is it? Bleh.

o2: Seeing an old makcik reading a Malay jiwang novel titled Kau Kekasihku is waaay too weird.

o3: The dinner with the colleagues last nite's great. We had fun sampling each others food and making fun stupid lame jokes. The boss should belanja us more often. :P

o4: I found myself a new house to live in! Yey me! Hafta start packing now and I got C*** to help with the moving out! Double yey!

o5: A dear friend bridal shower is coming. It gonna be fun, fun ,fun but I'm still unsure whether I'll be able to make it to her wedding. *sighs*

o6: Someone deleted me from her YM - coz she was mad(both crazy and angry all together) - and requested to add me back and acted like nothing happen. I appreciated the friendly gesture but I still have a clear memory of what she did and said. Who are you trying to kid? I'm not a goldfish ya know?

o7: The car needs a bubble bath like,pronto!

o8: C***'s coming back home tomorrow! Yey! Guess who's going to be bullied? Ehem.

Okie,I'm off.

Have a greeeat weekend,I'm so going to enjoy mine.

Tata.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hammboiiii.....hepiiii tak hingatttt:)

Anonymous said...

hammboiiii.....hepiiii tak hingatttt:)

MsAnak said...

Wohooo..semestinyer :P

eXTReMe Tracker