of.25.&.me.

of.25.&.me.



25? No, I'm not 25 - yet.

Well,I've been meaning to update ever since I got myself back home - but I was a tad tooo lazy.

Lazying at home is simply wonderful. I've been doing nothing but stuffing myself silly, watch tv, satisfying my list of cravings, out jalan-jalan with mum and the sort.

Heaven!

On a lighter note, I owe a friend a tag in facebo*k - but since my posts here are accessible thru the notes stuff, might as well do it here ey? :P


Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you.


25?? Tsk tsk. T__T

o1: I'll tend to blabber in a high-pitched voice whenever I'm excited and I won't notice it unless someone ask me to slow down a lil.

o2: I'm in denial when it comes to my eyesight. My left eye is kinda weak(thanks to the countless hours of staring at the screen at home & work) and I need glasses(and I actually have one) but whaddaheck? hihi.

o3: As much as I love the whole IT thingy, I never thought that I would actually make a living out of it, specifically programming - tho I'm infinitely grateful that I'm not turning into a living zombie(yet).

o4: It only takes a moment to be loved, a whole life long. - I'm a hopeless sentimental junkie. I don't know whether it's genetic, but it can't be cured. Believe me, I've tried, real hard.

o5: Talk is cheap - I hate people that said something just for the sake of saying it tho they didn't mean it. Like, what's your problem? Messing with others' heads? Why don't you just move your big fat ass and do something to prove it instead?

o6: I'm paranoid. God knows how I suffer.Period.

o7: I'm a incurable shoe-addict and C***'s my constant reminder of it. Like yea dear, I just bought myself another pair of shoes yesterday.Err..did I tell you that? No? Opsss.. :P

o8: I sometimes wish that I have more siblings, not for the fun really, it's more of how merrier it would be for my parents when one of us is not around. Now that I'm in KL and the lil bro is off to campus. The house is sorta,hmpp..empty.

o9: I'd love to have tons of pet. Cats, hamsters, iguana, squirrels, turtles etc. I wanna have my own version of mini zoo or the sort. ha ha. My future other half is soo going to suffer if that vision is materialized. Guess sape kena mandikan kucing? Ehem.

10: I'm not a health freak, but I keep my toothbrush outside the bathroom - especially if the bathroom is not spacey. I have this bacterias flying out of the toilet every time it's being flushed and those microscopic creatures gonna land on my toothbrush and I'm going to put it in my mouth thought stuck in my head. Gross I tell ya, I know it sounds crazy but I just can't get over it.

10: My maths sucks - tho it's sorta satisfying to be able to solve those complicated equations and stuff. I do not know how I managed to pull myself thru all those calculus, statistics and whatnot during my undergrad years. Miracle.

11: I'm a Vitagen-addict. Mum introduced me to it when I was a kiddo and I got myself hooked ever since. Nowadays,I would buy 3 packs of those each week.I just can't get enough of those bacteria infested drink. Isn't it ironic?

12: I love bubbles. My dad used to get me bottles of those liquid bubbles thingy when I was smaller. Now at 24, I still get excited over those bubbles machines, guns, blowers and the sort when I bumped into them in the toy stores. I would have bought it if C*** didn't go "Eeee..macam budak-budak". :P

13: I miss my childhood moments. Especially those time spent with my cousins, the main-main bunga api sessions, the Eid's yearly birthday parties etc. Life seems to be simple but really happy back then.

14: Cockroaches scare the the living daylight out of me. Those sharp hairy legs give me nightmares. *shivers* I can't stand lizards too. Tsk.

15: I've been to 7 different schools throughout my school years. No, I didn't have any disciplinary problems and whatnot, but we used to be nomad years back - just minus the camels and the makeshift tents. he he. 2nd thought, camels would be cool ey? Giddy up!

16: I loveee food. I'm thankful coz I'm not a fussy-eater coz I'll get to eat everything humanly possible. I'm also thankful for having a petit ami cum eating machine. Life's just wonderful. :D (someone owes me dinner. Yey!)

17: I grew up listening to all sort of oldies,thanks to my dad. I could swiftly sing along to a whole bunch of em. Ocean Deep hafta be one of my favourites.

18: I loathes people who can't seem to blardy shut up at movies. Could you please save your reviews, made-up story lines, exaggerated gedik-gedik giggles or cringe in terror shrieks for later? (I could truly tolerate the the whole theater is shocked shriek, not the kau jer lebih-lebih menjerit padahal takde apa-apa shriek). I didn't spent 11 bucks for that,ya know?

19: I hope that someday I could go for an adventurous trip. The sleeping beneath the moon-lit sky whilst listening to the waves sorta trip. I would like to experience that for once,for a change.

20: I couldn't stand the I'm so innocent and naive and I only do the good stuff type of people.Like, even if you ARE that good, do have to so-called unconsciously let the whole blardy world know bout it? What are you trying to prove? I'm a goodie good person,so love me? Get a life.

21: I like to see guys in baju melayu, some of them somehow would look dashingly good, especially those with songkok and all. Simply adorable.

22: I love tea - coz I couldn't really stand coffee. Sipping on a hot cup of Jasmine or mint tea whilst your head is boiling due to the workload is bliss I tell ya.

23: I hope that I've grown into a person that my parents wanted me to be tho even if I didn't, they won't love me any less.

24: I have these weird I'm craving for this right now habit. One day I would crave for cherry bing ice cream, the next day I would kill to get a bite of roti sampan(read:beef pedi).

25: Ignorance is truly bliss,but I can't stand it. It kills me.

Gosh,I'm done.Finally.

I'm off to bed now, going back to KL tomorrow.

Lots of fun stuff awaiting this week, I can't wait. :D

Tata.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker