of.instant.&.me.

of.instant.&.me.



I just discovered that those instant noodles perasa kari bodoh(read: meggi kari kosong takde letak ape-ape kecuali the noodles and kuah semata-mata) make me gag. (Must remember to buy the chicken flavor instead. Chix flavor instant noodles + dried mushroom = yummeh! )

I made a bowl of those last night and I couldn't get myself to finish it so I hafta feed those meggi to the tong sampah instead. Membazir amalan syaitan betul. Tsk tsk. I ended up with a small pack of biscuit for dinner. Sungguh tak menyelerakan.

Perhaps my instant noodle's era is over, on second thought - I don't even think that I used to have one. I'm never keen of it, not even during my "zaman study yang miskin sebab membazir duit pegi tengok movies" phase. Thanks to mum who poisoned me with "makan meggi nanti cepat botak, banyak sangat ajinamoto" nags. Honestly, I'm truly amazed by those people who seems to survive on them - not due to the financial issues but more of love.

One of my former housemates used to come back from work and she would whip up a bowl of extra spicy curry instant noodles for dinner, every blardy day coz she's sorta addicted to it & when she told me that the doc requested her to go on a low sodium diet she eagerly claimed that she didn't take much salt.

Like apekahhh???

Lupa pulak saya meggi tu very "low" on sodium tho it's laden with MSG kan? Yer, makan la hari-hari. :P

Owh,fret not instant noodles lovers. Nowadays, the ever so competitive and sensitive people (which of coz are running after your money) in the instant noodles industry already came up with the light instant noodles - no MSG, low in fat and whatnot.

Makan hari-hari pon sedap kan? Not.

Rindunya mihun goreng putih Mummy. *sighs*

Well,later.

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker