of.venting.&.me.

of.venting.&.me.


What am I about to write will truly be detested by C***, the related bunch of people and last but not least - my dad.

Earlier today, while having my lunch. One of colleagues pointed out at this image of a pair of black sunken creepy looking lugs on the newspaper - apparently it was printed out with the sole motive to scare the living daylight out of the smokers, the mocking "this is how you pity lugs look like suckers" invisibly printed all over it - but the smokers in the group just took a glimpse at it and laughed their asses off like a bunch of syaiton.

I hafta refrain myself from saying "Very funny fellas. Wait until that happened to you, bet you can't laugh as much then eh?".

I wish.Kang ade pulak kena cucuk dengan fork. :P

Anyway, if there's one thing I could say bout these people, especially those who happen to be dear to me. They are the toughest breed of people in denial. Like, why do people smoke even when they know its bad for them? Take my dad for instance, each time we try to drag him away from his ciggie, lo and behold, you'll be showered with his endless reasoning that range from ayah dulu terpengaruh dengan kawan-kawan masa kat campus to sekarang smoke main-main je,bukan banyak.

Yeaaa,right.

You could expect the same reasoning from C***, whom admit he doesn't smoke like a chimney(ye ke?) along with his sudah la saya malas nak layan awak bebel annoyed tone - which usually happen when these people ran out of their reasoning and they will start to play their I'm getting annoyed at you card so that you'll stop mocking them. he he. Dah takde alasan nak bagi untuk cover diri sendiri, boleh nak marah orang pulak. Ade ke patut?

Well,over the years, as much as I've grown to develop a high tolerance and ignorance over these type of addict. I must admit that at times, I loathe them(their addiction I mean) for not doing something to get rid of it. It's more of something that they want rather than something that they need, so why the hell can't you get yourself out of it?(Someone gonna go "Yea, easy for you to say." right about now.)

Mati ke tak smoke? Maybe kena tunggu zaman nak kebuluran ke ape, then when they hafta choose between spending the money on food or ciggie, then maybe they'll quit, or maybe not. Kang ada pulak buat weed sendiri ke ape.Hmppp...

Owh,I'm not mad.I'm just..hmpp..venting.

Enough said.

Tata.

p/s:WE SCARE BECAUSE WE CARE. Owh. Me heart you :x

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker