of.thought.&.me.

of.thought.&.me.



I got back to work yesterday with how on earth am I going to finish up my accumulated leaves before 31st March stuck in my mind. Ya sungguh mithali,I know. Baru start keje after a long weekend dah start thinking pasal cuti - well, do blame the office and the whole building are rather void and sunyi sebab semua orang still sakan bercuti dan makan limau atmosphere.

It's so not motivating.

Anyway, I have 4 and a half days more to be spent so I better start planning now .

Hmppp...

Owh,on a lighter note.

Kakna bebeh!!!!!!!!!!!
Kenape delete blog?
Kenapeeeeeeeeeee?????


I love your writing, plus it's good to see another side of you that could be rather tough to dig in. Like, have you ever thought that I could be this....hmmppp.. wacky? :P

Yeah, I couldn't believe myself sometimes, but well, whaddaheck?

Okie, back to work now.

p/s: Someone's soo going to be bullied once he's back later. Guess who? :P

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker