of.tupai.&.me.

of.tupai.&.me.

I was playing with mum's all-in-one printer,copier,scanner thingy when I had the urge to go thru my old (crumpled) pics and I found this!



This hafta be one of my favourite poses when I was smaller, it made me looked like a tupai but at least saya adelah budak yang kurus back then.

& this!



Note the uneven fringe/bang, I cut it myself! he he. Owh sungguh berbakat. :P

Well,I'm going back to KL tomorrow,back to work by Wednesday. Boooriinnggg.

Off to bed now. Tata.

p/s:Bila la nak kurus lagi. :P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha... chipmunks!!!

MsAnak said...

At least chipmunk yang tak berambut bulat.haha. Lets not go thereeee..

Anonymous said...

anak bebeh...i'm deleting my blog..not really an avid blogger lah..hehehe...so i'll be catching up with you in here more often..love uuu!!!muargh2!

MsAnak said...

Deleteeee? What? I love ur writing. Tsk tsk. Kenapekeh? Tsk tsk

eXTReMe Tracker