of.in.awe.&.me.

of.in.awe.&.me.



Apparently I'm not as expressive as I thought when it comes to relationship - regardless of the fact that I am a self-proclaimed sentimental junkie - I'll be like totally awe-strucked every time the other half comes up with his occasional kejiwangan.

Him: *insert ayat jiwang here*
Me: .......*in awe tak tau nak jawab ape*
Him:*waiting*
Me: *laugh animatedly untuk cover malu*
Him: T_____________T

Hopeless. Utterly hopeless.

Perhaps I need a love-guru or something, to cure this malu tak bertempat and whatnot.

We've know each other for like 5++ years now, so malu tak bertempat kah??

*shrugs*

You tell me.




On a lighter note, HAPPY CNY.

I'll be taking my half day leave today so I'll be able to head up north before every creatures in KL decided to flood the roads.

Yey to a looong weekend.

I'm off to backup my codes now.

Tata.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hamboiii hamboiii.....ni yg buat kak na nak cepat2 balik and interview mr perodua ni puas2...don't play-play aaa mr perodua..she's our baby cousin..:P

MsAnak said...

Haha. Takpe,nanti balik boleh investigate banyak2. He's all about the interrogation and stuff. :P

eXTReMe Tracker